Publish a presentation on YouTube
In this tutorial, we will publish a presentation on the famous site YouTube .The result should look like this: Presentation on YouTube.
First step: Create a video from the presentation
Start Slide Effect, then open the presentation you want to export (File/Open menu or "Open" in the toolbar). In this tutorial we will use the presentation "Slide Effect 1.7.0 teaser" (available here) .
Choose Export presentation to a movie file... and then choose the preset Flash Movie High Quality, enter a name for your video file and click Next> to start creating the video.
Be sure to disable your screen saver for the creation of the video: sometimes, if the screen saver appears when creating video, black images can appear in the final video.
To disable your screen saver, use the Start menu, then Control Panel, "Appearance and Personalization" and finally "Change Screensaver": ChooseNone.
Second step: put the video on YoutubeNow you will need to create an account on YouTube (or use your own) to add your own videos:
- Go to Youtube: www.youtube.com
- Click on Create Account
- Enter all the information needed to create your account
- Once the account is created and validated, return to www.youtube.com and click on Add a video
- Then click the yellow button Add a video, select the video you just created (in this tutorial: "youtube-tutorial.flv") and confirm.
- While the video is transferred, you can enter a description of the video and other information.
- Finally, you can click on your name at the top, then click My Videos and find all the videos you've created.
Please note that the current size limit of videos on Youtube is 2 gigabytes, do not send long video, and, in the worst case, use a lower quality.