You can do 3 basic changes directly on the object with the mouse:
- Change the position of an object: Just press the left mouse button on the selected object and then move it where you want and finally release the mouse button.
- Change the size of an object: Just press the left mouse button on the resize handle in the bottom right of the selected object, then move the mouse to resize and finally release the mouse button.
- Rotate an object: Just press the left mouse button on the rotation handle at the bottom left of the selected object, then move the mouse to rotate the object and finally release the mouse button .
To rotate by 45° step, press the Shift key when you perform the rotation.
To change text size, simply use the resize handle. It is not necessary to choose the size of the font as such.
Clicking the right mouse button on a selected object will display a contextual menu. This menu allows you to do various operations on the selected object:
- Bring To Front
- Send To Back
- Delete Selected Object
- Rotate it to a preset angle
- Resize it to a preset size
- Basic editing operations (copy / cut / paste)