The Main tab allows you to truly build the slide. It allows you to edit, add or remove items from slide. It consists of the following main elements:
- The total duration of the presentation: this is the entire duration of the full presentation. If the duration is not displayed, it is because the presentation contains at least one slide without a fixed time (On mouse/keyboard click)
- The selected item: The currently selected item is surrounded by a red frame. To select an item, simply click on it.
- Items available: This is the list of elements you can add to the slide (text, image, video ,...). Simply click or drag and drop one of these elements to add it to the current slide.
- Delete Button: Click this button to delete the currently selected item. You can also press the DEL key on your keyboard.
- Settings for advancement of the slide: Here you can choose the display time of each slide and the way it will go to the next (after a click, automatically after a certain time or both).
- Properties of the selected object: This section displays the properties of the selected object. In this part of the interface you can choose exactly all the settings for each object (animation effects, color, etc. ...)