The main interface of Slide Effect is composed of several elements:
- The toolbar and menu: there you go to the main actions, like adding a new slide or save your presentation.
- The selection of the slide (left): this part displays thumbnails of each slide and selects the active slide. Moreover, using the right mouse button, you have access to a menu that allows you to do various actions on the slides, such as duplicate or change the order.
- The Main tab: In this tab you will build each slide, adding and changing elements.
- The Initial Transition tab: In this tab you select the transition that will be displayed at the launch of the presentation. For example, you can choose a fade so that your first slide appears gradually. This tab appears only when you select the first slide.
- The Transition tab: In this tab you select a transition used to go to the next slide.
- The Music tab: Here you can add music or commentary to the current slide or the entire presentation.
If you have a presentation that "loop" (Back to the first slide when the presentation comes to an end), make sure you chose the same transition in the last slide that the initial transition to have a coherent transition.